Semi-scissor platform lift HDS50-16000 Tandemdata sheet
Heavy duty scissor lift wit 4 platforms, capacity 2 x 25/36 t, lifting stroke 1750 mm, Y-tec semi-scissors, length of runways 2 x 8 m, 1 central power and operation unit.
The above-mentioned tandem lift with a length of 2 x 8 m is an example. Single lifts with different platform lengths can be combined to get a tandem lift, e. g. 6.5 m + 10 m. The accessories are given per single lift and have to be doubled for a tandem lift if necessary.
- Lift is applicable universally for repair and maintenance.
- Operation of lift 1 and lift 2 or together.
- One central control box and power unit.
- Installation as floor version or recessed version.
- Short set-up time through easy access onto the runways.
- Construction without base frame, without cross connections, free access from all sides.
- Y-tec semi-scissors with vertical lifting.
- Wiring within the semi-scissors, without exterior energy channels.
- Platform profile with double Z profile, torsion-resistant, totally flat and straight.
- Runways with inside sliding surfaces for an optional jacking beam.
- Low floor loading, easy installation of the runways via 4 floor plates.
- SoftControl, accurate and continuous synchronization.
- SoftStart for load-friendly lifting and lowering.
- VarioSpeed, variable lifting and lowering speed.
- Multifunctional operation panel, at the central power unit.
- Double load securing, hydraulic and mechanical, at any lifting height.
- High capacity according to CE1493, also for unequal loading.
|Load support||load support||platforms|
|Tragkraft bei symmetrischer Last||72 t|
|quantity of platforms||4|
|length of platforms (mm)||16000 mm|
|width of platforms (mm)||750 mm|
|height of platforms (mm)||355 mm|
|distance between platforms, maximum||1100 mm|
|platform surface||smooth metal sheet|
|Lifting height||lifting stroke effective||1750 mm|
|lifting height / floor version||2105 mm|
|lifting height / recessed version||1750 mm|
|Speed||lifting time||90 sec.|
|lowering time (under load)||90 sec.|
|lifting time, extended||180 sec.|
|lowering time, extended||180 sec.|
|Drive||mode of drive||electro-hydraulic|
|motor power (kW)||17.6 KW|
|Power supply||electrical connection|
|compressed air connection||6 bar|
|fuse (Amps)||63 A|
|Operation||mode of operation||1 central control unit|
|operation mode||all, individual|
|Regularisation||sychronisation||proportional valves, infinitely variable|
|Load securing||Load securing||hydraulic and mechanical|
|Floor load||quality of foundation||C20/25|
|Surface treatment||surface treatment||powder coating|